Monday, September 17, 2007

sachin

Sachin
Chapell - 'Tendulkar cannot be the same all his life'
I totally agree with him and have been saying this from quite a long time to my friends. His time has come and I have doubts abt his presence in next World Cup. He has had his cricketing life. Look at his body language. When I see him on the field I see him as different Sachin then the one who gave cramps to like of McGrath, Warne, Akthar etc. I hate to say this as well but we should not expect much from him now. From couple of years he is lacking consistency. Now hardly any bowler is overwhelmed after taking his wicket. Ace Bowlers have already told in press that its Lara whom they find it hard to bowl.
Of course, we are very much thankful to Sachin for his scores and records but same time I believe its his time to retire.

No comments: